HOW TO GET
Governador Valadares has an active airport, with flight options connecting the city to Belo Horizonte and from there to several destinations in Brazil, and is at the center of a network of good quality Federal and State highways, easily connecting it to different regions of the country. parents.
By Plane – Daily flights departing and arriving in Valadares, via Azul airline. More information on the website: www.voeazul.com.br
By Bus – Traveling by bus to Valadares is certainly one of the simplest and cheapest options. Despite the great distances, the buses are comfortable, with air conditioning and reclining seats.
- From Vitória – 6 hours trip. Via Águia Branca, telephone +55 33 32715843.
- From Rio de Janeiro – 11 hours trip by Viação Rio Doce, telephone +55 33 322511808.
By Train – The train service runs on a line departing from Belo Horizonte or Vitória. It's a relatively slow trip, but at an excellent price and an interesting option to discover. The “executive” seats are the best option, in cabins with air conditioning and comfortable seats, and the price difference is small for the other ticket options. Information at the Governador Valadares Railway Station Telephone +55 33 32744471
- From Belo Horizonte, via BR-262 and BR-381 – 340km
- From Rio de Janeiro, via BR-116 – 590km.
- From São Paulo, via BR-116 – 920km.